Betta Bred

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Betta Bred

+3
MandyD
kel
Haych
7 posters

attempt two - white HM spawn

Bettanut
    Bettanut
    orange rose tail

attempt two - white HM spawn - Page 2 Empty Re: attempt two - white HM spawn

Post by Bettanut Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:26 am

attempt two - white HM spawn - Page 2 Kopfschuettel Aww, thats a shame, I was hoping that you were going to get your fry.

Maybe next time attempt two - white HM spawn - Page 2 Icon_question
    Haych
    Haych
    black orchid

Post by Haych Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:28 am

lets hope so.

I have a bigegr tank to use as a breeding tank and growout tank so maybe that'll help?
    Bettanut
    Bettanut
    orange rose tail

Post by Bettanut Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:51 am

The bigger the tank, the more growing space the fry have. attempt two - white HM spawn - Page 2 Icon_biggrin
    Storm
    Admin

Post by Storm Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:58 am

Hi Hay, I am going to try and give you a few pointers that could hel you out in the long run. SLOW DOWN and Relax lmao, you seem to be trying to rush into it and its not gettin you anywhere hun.

With the ones that i have jus spawned, had the female in her coke bottle for 48 hours before even trying to let her out.

* Feed both parties up again now
    * Add the male to the tank tonight, and let him get used to his surroundings.
    * Add the female tomorrow in her coke bottle and leave her there until there is a decent sized nest
    * When there is a good nest let her out, as long as there not beating the hell out of each other leave them to it. Just keep a close eye. A female will destroy a nest until she sees it as perfect. This can take hours or even days.
    * Not all females fill with eggs hun, mine was thin throughout and she dropped loads.

Anyway im just saying don't rush and relax. Reminds me of a song

You gotta relax, be cool Rolling Eyes
    Haych
    Haych
    black orchid

Post by Haych Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:50 am

for everyone else to see my post on the other forum:

ooh I thought they HAD to fill with eggs.

I did leave them in there for 48+ hours.

The white girl (Bonnie) kept jumping out and there was no MAJOR fighting.

If thats the case I will start again from fresh. I assumed cause I couldnt see her egging up she wasnt ready

With regards to the CT pair I left the male to get used to his surroundings but he just isnt interested in nesting at all so i didnt bother adding the female to the coke bottle. (which I now use to stop the girls jumping)

will set up the new tank tomorrow and try again tomorrow night - thanks Michael
    Teri
    Teri
    red double tail

Post by Teri Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:26 am

This is all very interesting, I am reading this all with great interest.. Good luck Haych, hope things work out soon.. Remember hun, Rome wasnt built in a day Smile
    Haych
    Haych
    black orchid

Post by Haych Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:41 am

I understand that - thank you - I just assumed if she wasnt fat she had no eggs!
    Haych
    Haych
    black orchid

Post by Haych Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:00 pm

Do you mind not spamming everyones threads - this is getting annoying.

You've already had your queries answered
    Storm
    Admin

Post by Storm Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:53 am

Hi Halfmoon,

Halfmoon: This question has already been answered several times on other threads, if you don't stop spamming the forum i will have to give you a warning. (I really don't want to do this). However as you can see from above it is starting to distract my members and i wont have that.

Regards

Storm

Hay hun i have deleted the post from your thread and i will remove this one in 48 hours Smile
    Haych
    Haych
    black orchid

Post by Haych Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:24 am

thanks Stormikins!

it can stay - its an old thread thats not being used. Its just the fact that I have read that several times now :S

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 3:44 am