Betta Bred

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Betta Bred

To Members Please Read

Storm
    Admin

To Members Please Read Empty To Members Please Read

Post by Storm Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:37 am

Hello Guys,

I have just been looking through some forum stats, and noticed that some of the purple forum members are not active enough. You do need to make atleast 5 posts a week anywhere on the forum to keep the right of viewing new fish first. With a new shipment due in soon, i just wanted to make everyone aware so they don't miss out.

I know theres alot more to life than fish, but this rewards active members in its own way. So please don't read this thinking im having a go Rolling Eyes Evil or Very Mad lol! pmsl .

On another note, if you are a member and are currenttly showing in yellow, and would like to become a purple member and be the first to see new stock. Please PM me or Kel.

Thanks for reading guys

x

Betta Bred Staff.
    Storm
    Admin

To Members Please Read Empty Re: To Members Please Read

Post by Storm Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:08 am

Hello

I have just had another look at the forum stats and there is still a couple of members that have not been on for a week or more. If there is no change tomorrow, they will not be able to view new betta stock 1st.

However if you have been downgraded you can always reapply once you have posted 5 messages anywhere on the forum.

If you are a yellow member and would like to apply to become a purple member, this allows you to view any stock first. Please pm me or kel.

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 10:30 pm