Betta Bred

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Betta Bred

2 posters

Hey all!! I'm Back!!

MoonShadow
    MoonShadow
    hmpk

Hey all!! I'm Back!!  Empty Hey all!! I'm Back!!

Post by MoonShadow Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:58 am

Hey everyone! It's been awhile since I've been on here! But I'm back! Didn't think y'all could get rid of me that easily did you? Hehe! The forums looking great! I love the updates!

A little of what I've been up to, I've been concentrating my efforts on helping the bettas in my area and in the USA, rescuing, petitioning, making a general nuisance of myself trying to make a difference in the lives of bettas everywhere. I currently have 14 rescues in my care, 5 boys and 9 girls, and at this point I have rehabilitated and re-homed well over 30 bettas in the last 6 months.

Besides the rescues I have 15 personal bettas. 8 girls and 7 boys. I had something go through one of my sororities killing 12 of my girls, I still have no idea what it was! They showed no symptoms at all, fine and then dead. I also lost 3 boys to colmunaris, they were all in a 3 way divided 10 gallon together. I will post pictures of my current bettas in another thread or 2, lol. Hope everyone is doing well and I'm looking forward to catching up with everyone! I love you
    Storm
    Admin

Hey all!! I'm Back!!  Empty Re: Hey all!! I'm Back!!

Post by Storm Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:49 am

There seems to be a lot of People losing fish at the most, just as the way you described me included.

Glad your back and glad you like the updates, the forum quite at the moment. It glad your back enjoy

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 4:24 pm