Betta Bred

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Betta Bred

2 posters

My Males :D

Lilfishie
    Lilfishie
    feathertail

My Males :D Empty My Males :D

Post by Lilfishie Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:14 am

Thought I'd get all my males in 1 topic, still got a few to get pics of then theres the newbies I'm getting on Sunday too Laughing

1st up my newest male Hades Very Happy
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Hades is a Mustard gas PK that I brought from a friend with his sibling female, am hoping to breed them in a few months time *5 months old now*

2nd is Sooty Very Happy
    Sooty is a Black Orchid HM bred by some internet friends, him and 4 of his sisters came to live with me, Sooty is very out going, loves to flare and builds a new nest nearly everyday planning on breeding him very soon!

Next is Levi Very Happy
    Levi is a Marbled HMPK and came to me as a female, he had me confused for a while as half his anal fin is clear as is his beard so I couldn't see it!

Next is Gill Very Happy
    Gill is a dumbo/big ear HMPK blue butterfly, he is such a sweety! I've kept him with fry with no issues at all, big plans on breeding him in the near future

Have another 2 adults I need to get pics of, Jasper my red VT & Monkey my blue/red HM.

Last but not least my lil homebred boy Junior Very Happy
    Junior is a blue butterfly DTHM and is just over 4 months old, he loves to flare at anything and everything! plans on breeding him once he's a little older *& bigger* to start a DTHM line Very Happy
    Nataliey
    Nataliey
    Admin

My Males :D Empty Re: My Males :D

Post by Nataliey Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:07 am

all stunning

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 12:41 pm