Betta Bred

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Betta Bred

5 posters

marble male thai import

wassy82
    wassy82
    king crown

marble male thai import Empty marble male thai import

Post by wassy82 Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:57 am

what do you think to him guys!!???

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    wassy82
    wassy82
    king crown

marble male thai import Empty Re: marble male thai import

Post by wassy82 Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:58 am

im sure iv`e seen a betta like this for sale with the coulor description KOI??
    Nataliey
    Nataliey
    Admin

Post by Nataliey Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:14 am

He's stunning there's one on ebay iv got my eye on with the different colourations, iv seen them being called Koi or fancies iv been looking for one but unable to find one.

Where did you get him from and how much did you pay for him, im curious thats all as the one on ebay was priced up at £24.99 but now its gone up for auction you may have seen him.

You're very lucky i love him Smile
    2tall
    2tall
    black dragon

Post by 2tall Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:00 am

Hes pretty fancy! I like him loads!
    wassy82
    wassy82
    king crown

Post by wassy82 Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:15 am

Nataliey wrote:He's stunning there's one on ebay iv got my eye on with the different colourations, iv seen them being called Koi or fancies iv been looking for one but unable to find one.

Where did you get him from and how much did you pay for him, im curious thats all as the one on ebay was priced up at £24.99 but now its gone up for auction you may have seen him.

you got the link for the one on ebay nat?

he cost me 27 pound from a breeder/importer,i just had to have him.like you say lucky i saw him before any1 else Smile then next spawn is deffo gonna be a couple of marble pairs?

i bidd one one similar a while ago on ebay with the KOI description...really really want to breed him NOW!!LOL!
    wassy82
    wassy82
    king crown

Post by wassy82 Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:22 am

while i mentioned they marble`s!!!

spotted this liitle one in my fry tank today

marble????or not?? Smile [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

i no it may change alot!!but who no`s! Smile
    Nataliey
    Nataliey
    Admin

Post by Nataliey Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:25 am

wassy82 wrote:
    Nataliey wrote:He's stunning there's one on ebay iv got my eye on with the different colourations, iv seen them being called Koi or fancies iv been looking for one but unable to find one.

he cost me 27 pound from a breeder/importer,i just had to have him.like you say lucky i saw him before any1 else Smile then next spawn is deffo gonna be a couple of marble pairs?

i bidd one one similar a while ago on ebay with the KOI description...really really want to breed him NOW!!LOL!

Here's the link for the boy on ebay from Roxy, i think where you got the female from... anyway here you are its got a couple of days left to bid think its £10.50 at the mo

Orginally Rox had it listed buy it now for £24.99
    Nataliey
    Nataliey
    Admin

Post by Nataliey Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:26 am

Its possible wayne a stunner though...you planning on keeping a few from your spawn to breed on with their parents?
    wassy82
    wassy82
    king crown

Post by wassy82 Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:36 am

Nataliey wrote:
    wassy82 wrote:

Here's the link for the boy on ebay from Roxy, i think where you got the female from... anyway here you are its got a couple of days left to bid think its £10.50 at the mo

Smile

yes i spotted him nat.stunning!!its a good price for a quality fish..
    wassy82
    wassy82
    king crown

Post by wassy82 Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:41 am

Nataliey wrote:Its possible wayne a stunner though...you planning on keeping a few from your spawn to breed on with their parents?

deffo nat!! Smile Smile

one day i might have a nice line of my own! Smile think am gonna breed back to the male tho as i dont want the red wash to be to strong..the male is green with a black head..there are a few white/blue ones that i think i will keep!

ive got all my bettas set up in one place now on shelving!!i was like a kid at xmas when i got it!!lol
    Nataliey
    Nataliey
    Admin

Post by Nataliey Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:48 am

Thats a good idea, i dont really want a red wash in mine red is so common! But saying that i do love my white and red female fry that im keeping although i wont be breeding back to dad im gonna start over with a white and red HM i just bought from Rox and see what i get then carry on from that.

I cant breed any males back with their mum as she died in the freak attacks in the sorority im not happy about it but its done Sad

Id love all my fry sorted out properly got a plan just need to get it sorted, lol!
    wassy82
    wassy82
    king crown

Post by wassy82 Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:00 am

Nataliey wrote:Thats a good idea, i dont really want a red wash in mine red is so common! But saying that i do love my white and red female fry that im keeping although i wont be breeding back to dad im gonna start over with a white and red HM i just bought from Rox and see what i get then carry on from that.

I cant breed any males back with their mum as she died in the freak attacks in the sorority im not happy about it but its done Sad

Id love all my fry sorted out properly got a plan just need to get it sorted, lol!

did you get to the bottom of the attacks nat??

white and red sound good to me!!make ya plans action sharpish lol
    Nataliey
    Nataliey
    Admin

Post by Nataliey Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:06 am

I think it was due to low numbers in my sorority as i had around 16 then it dropped to 10ish due to breeding females and a few died, all seems quiet now fingers crossed!

LOL!! I got 2 red and white males paid more than i wanted for one of them but i need options for her she may not like one of them so there's always a plan B! They arrive Wednesday cant wait!
    wassy82
    wassy82
    king crown

Post by wassy82 Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:19 am

Nataliey wrote:I think it was due to low numbers in my sorority as i had around 16 then it dropped to 10ish due to breeding females and a few died, all seems quiet now fingers crossed!

LOL!! I got 2 red and white males paid more than i wanted for one of them but i need options for her she may not like one of them so there's always a plan B! They arrive Wednesday cant wait!

cant wait to see them mate Smile Smile

i hope they work out for you, your due some betta splendens luck (no offense) Smile Very Happy
    Nataliey
    Nataliey
    Admin

Post by Nataliey Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:35 am

Haha, i do need some luck with getting another spawn going too (condioning my white HMPK pair as we speak)

I cant wait to see your fry all grown up they'll be stunners Smile
    Mazza101
    Mazza101
    hmpk

Post by Mazza101 Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:11 am

Nataliey wrote:

I've had my eye on that fish ever since it went up, it's stunning! I'm expecting it to go above my price range though.
    KalandraJane
    KalandraJane
    hmpk

Post by KalandraJane Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:18 am

The one on ebay looks exactly like my Boris, except Boris doesn't have the red and has barely any tail because he has eaten it and it healed into a sort of short ruffly thing rather than growing back Rolling Eyes
    Nataliey
    Nataliey
    Admin

Post by Nataliey Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:39 am

Mazza101 wrote:
    Nataliey wrote:

I've had my eye on that fish ever since it went up, it's stunning! I'm expecting it to go above my price range though.

I know i think i should have just bought him at 25 quid when he was on buy it now!
    Mazza101
    Mazza101
    hmpk

Post by Mazza101 Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:44 am

Nat, I don't know if you're still interested but that auction has about 40 minutes to go and the fish is at £21 Smile
    Nataliey
    Nataliey
    Admin

Post by Nataliey Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:51 am

Mazza101 wrote:Nat, I don't know if you're still interested but that auction has about 40 minutes to go and the fish is at £21 Smile

Thanks but my top bid was £20 as id spent more than i wanted on the red white males i got on wednesday.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 8:14 pm