Betta Bred

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Betta Bred

2 posters

Time to introduce myself..

PeteBatman
    PeteBatman
    veiltail

Time to introduce myself.. Empty Time to introduce myself..

Post by PeteBatman Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:23 am

Hello everyone!
    Just a quick hello to properly introduce myself even though I have bben hanging around here since I first discovered the site Wink

I'm relatively new to the whole fish keeping lark although it has seriously grabbed me; so much so that I was struggling to plan my wedding as I wanted to look at fish so much!

My first tank was an adoption in February (this year!) and I'm now up to 5! I have rainbow fish in the biggest (soon to be bigger..) a Tanganyikan Chiclid tank, a shrimp tank, a community tank and a little tank for my only boy betta.

Today I took the plunge and re-homed the last of the "beginner" fish, and converted the community tank to a sorority.. well nearly... just waiting for the little tank to finish cycling and get the little man moved over, then it will be!

He was my first Betta, and tbh before I saw him I didn't like the look of bettas; I thought they just looked depressed.. But this boy was so magnificent I had to have him there and then! It was only after I got him settled in that I started investigating the wonderful world of Bettas!

Other than that, I'm 32 and in High Wyc, Bucks! Any one local?

thanks for having me,

Carol.
    kel
    kel
    Admin

Time to introduce myself.. Empty Re: Time to introduce myself..

Post by kel Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:32 am

Hi Carol,
    thanks for taking the time to tell us a little about yourself. Once you feel brave enough, why not add a [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] or have a look and see the rest of us! lol

I'm glad you've seen the other side to bettas, unforunately pet stores are often the worst promoters of these fish (except Andi's shop Wink )

It really doesn't take long to get addicted but i'm so glad you're enjoying the hobby!

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 2:11 am