Betta Bred

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Betta Bred

+4
Nataliey
Knaphillgooner
Time-Out
magzmoir
8 posters

Pics of some of my betta's

magzmoir
    magzmoir
    king crown

Pics of some of my betta's Empty Pics of some of my betta's

Post by magzmoir Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:54 am

First the 2 boys I just bought from Time-Out

Steel HM boy had some tail dmg but hopefully will be ok.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Gold Plat dragon HMPK whom I'm definatley going to try and breed from, just love this guy..

Everyone Knows Anubis, daddy of my current batch of fry Pink Plat dragon HMPK

Flame, Red HM bought from Kel a while back

Osiris, Royal blue HM. Also bought from Kel, had a lot of fin rot woes with this boy but he seems to be on the mend now

Horus, Lavender red HM BF, gorgeous fish but beats up the ladies a bit too much

Speedy, pet shop bought plakat, rubbish picture but he lives up to his name lol

Some of the girls coming to have a nosey at the camera, theres at least another 3 that arent in that picture.

Anubis and Madames babies ....
    Time-Out
    Time-Out
    green marble butterfly

Pics of some of my betta's Empty Re: Pics of some of my betta's

Post by Time-Out Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:00 am

The blurry baby in the first baby pic looks copper! Or is that just the angle?
    Sorry the steel boy got anxious. Have you thought of any names, yet? Is there an Egyptian god of the forge? And maybe another sun-type one?

Horus is lovely. I love the messy tails lol It makes them look like they're wearing a floaty layered dress.
    Knaphillgooner
    fry

Post by Knaphillgooner Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:46 am

Hi magz, they all look lovely fish. I really liked the steel one when it timeout posted him, very nice looking fella.

I just got a couple of males and have tried getting pictures but with no luck, they don't come out anywhere near as good as yours. I've used flash, but worried if it scares them, tried without flash still no good. Could you let me know your secrets?

Tanks
    Nataliey
    Nataliey
    Admin

Post by Nataliey Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:30 am

Very nice bettas, i like the gold HMPK male you got from Dani the best iv got a soft spot for HMPK's they are gorgeous.

Your females are gorgeous is that a black female in the middle? just gorgeous colours
    MandyD
    MandyD
    orange rose tail

Post by MandyD Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:58 am

They are all gorgeous!
    silverrabbit
    silverrabbit
    red butterfly

Post by silverrabbit Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:10 am

You have beautiful fish Very Happy
    magzmoir
    magzmoir
    king crown

Post by magzmoir Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:02 pm

Time-Out wrote:The blurry baby in the first baby pic looks copper! Or is that just the angle?
    Sorry the steel boy got anxious. Have you thought of any names, yet? Is there an Egyptian god of the forge? And maybe another sun-type one?

Horus is lovely. I love the messy tails lol It makes them look like they're wearing a floaty layered dress.

I think its just the light/angle, all the babies are very pale pink body with the dragon scales just starting to develop altho he does look coppery there doesnt he Laughing the red boy and the blue boy have both suffered tail dmg (think Reds was from stress in transit and blue fin rot). Horus just seems to have gone that way, maybe water conditions or just how hes developed ? he used to have perfect butterfly markings but the red has bled into the white edging.

Knaphillgooner wrote:Hi magz, they all look lovely fish. I really liked the steel one when it timeout posted him, very nice looking fella.

I just got a couple of males and have tried getting pictures but with no luck, they don't come out anywhere near as good as yours. I've used flash, but worried if it scares them, tried without flash still no good. Could you let me know your secrets?

Tanks

My secret .....get the other half to take the photos Razz then take all the credit Laughing He uses a Sony digital SLR and under exposes the pics, he doesnt use flash just the aquarium light itself other than that Im not sure what else he does...and ofc the fish never co-operate.

Nataliey wrote:Very nice bettas, i like the gold HMPK male you got from Dani the best iv got a soft spot for HMPK's they are gorgeous.

Your females are gorgeous is that a black female in the middle? just gorgeous colours

Yes the plakats have really grown on me too Smile. The female has black orchid colouring? ( I think thats where theres black with bluish tint/pattern on the fins and tail) ? Someone correct me if Im wrong not great with colour pattern types. I got her from a pet shop surprisingly, I think shes just a VT but her tail is strange it turns in instead of flaring out a bit like a spade from a pack of cards.
    Bettanut
    Bettanut
    orange rose tail

Post by Bettanut Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:38 pm

I love the girls. Very pretty!
    Storm
    Admin

Post by Storm Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:18 am

There all great Smile

Sponsored content