Betta Bred

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Betta Bred

+3
Storm
BettaLover97
Mazza101
7 posters

Hello!

Mazza101
    Mazza101
    hmpk

Hello! Empty Hello!

Post by Mazza101 Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:32 am

Hello Everyone,

I am Mark from Sevenoaks, Kent. I only recently got into keeping fish (A few months back) but I've spent far far too much money on them and I've definitely fallen in love with them a bit. The first fish I bought was a male betta, and since then I have looked into breeding them.

I followed several internet guides to breeding, and I decided to give breeding bettas a go. I did everything the guide said, my male made his bubble nest and I introduced the female behind a barrier, and then into the tank, he chased her around a bit but after 48 hours nothing had happened so I called it time and I will try again next week. I'm not too sure why nothing happened, but it was only my first try!

I saw this forum so decided to join and hopefully get some advice and learn more about betta fish Smile
    BettaLover97
    BettaLover97
    crowntail

Hello! Empty Re: Hello!

Post by BettaLover97 Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:48 pm

Welcome =D
    Storm
    Admin

Post by Storm Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:11 pm

Hello and Welcome to the forum mate, if you need any help don't be afraidt to ask Smile
    Nataliey
    Nataliey
    Admin

Post by Nataliey Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:45 am

Hello and welcome, hope you get the advice and help you need with breeding your bettas...it can be very frustrating believe me iv been there but managed to get a spawn and they are 4 months old today. Very Happy
    2tall
    2tall
    black dragon

Post by 2tall Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:29 am

Hi & welcome! There is a mountain of information here at your disposal and friendly people to
    assist.
    kel
    kel
    Admin

Post by kel Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:07 am

Hi Mark, welcome!

If you give us a break down of your spawning set up... tank size, plants/no plants, water ph etc as you have available we can help you out but be warned, they are gorgeous, can cost a fortune and no guarantees that you get a successful spawn but def. use the betta breeding section to give us basic info and we'll try and help you along the way!
    Kamaljot
    Kamaljot
    halfmoon

Post by Kamaljot Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:59 am

Hello and welcome to the forum!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:33 pm