Betta Bred

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Betta Bred

3 posters

New Rescue Boy - Poor Deformed Doubletail

MoonShadow
    MoonShadow
    hmpk

New Rescue Boy - Poor Deformed Doubletail Empty New Rescue Boy - Poor Deformed Doubletail

Post by MoonShadow Sun May 22, 2011 7:45 am

I picked this guy up about a week ago at Petco, they let me have him for free! I couldn't just leave him there, no one else would have bought him, he probably would have just died on the shelf. He has a severe spinal deformity, but he gets around just fine, he's living in the 30 gallon with the mollies, and gets a long with them really well. I named him Quazi

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    2tall
    2tall
    black dragon

New Rescue Boy - Poor Deformed Doubletail Empty Re: New Rescue Boy - Poor Deformed Doubletail

Post by 2tall Sun May 22, 2011 8:34 am

That was nice of you Flare. I'm glad he seems to be getting around alright. Something
    tells me hes going to have a nice disposition. I sure read a lot into a picture don't I? lol!
    MoonShadow
    MoonShadow
    hmpk

New Rescue Boy - Poor Deformed Doubletail Empty Re: New Rescue Boy - Poor Deformed Doubletail

Post by MoonShadow Sun May 22, 2011 9:02 am

He's funny, he's claimed the skull cave and the corner behind it as his own, he doesn't leave there and the mollies don't enter Smile
    Nataliey
    Nataliey
    Admin

Post by Nataliey Sun May 22, 2011 9:28 am

Despite Quazi's deformity he's a lovely little guy, i love his eyes...i couldnt have left him there either

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:09 pm