Betta Bred

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Betta Bred

Special Access, What is it????

Storm
    Admin

Special Access, What is it???? Empty Special Access, What is it????

Post by Storm Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:20 am

Right a few people have asked me why do some people appear in purple and other yellow, so i will do my best to explain now.

What is Special Access? Special Access allows purple members, to read a part of the forum that yellow members can't see. If you are a purple member you can see the latest betta bred stock as soon as it arrive. However if you are a yellow member you have to wait atleast a week.

How do i gain Special Access? Easy as 123, just make 5 posts anywhere on the forum a week.

Why have Special Access? we created this group, to reward our active members Smile

What if i don't make 5 posts in a week? You appear in yellow, until you have posted 5 times.

I have posted 5 times this week, and i am still yellow? Simple just PM me or Kel and we will turn you purple straight away, then we will supply you with a link to the latest betta bred stock.

So i hope i have cleared that up for everyone now, if you have any questions at all leave them here. Smile

Betta Bred Staff Smile

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:58 pm