Betta Bred

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Betta Bred

+7
Storm
Nataliey
MandyD
kel
silverrabbit
jessie1602
Chard56
11 posters

Gold Dalmation DT X Copper DT

kel
    kel
    Admin

Gold Dalmation DT X Copper DT - Page 2 Empty Re: Gold Dalmation DT X Copper DT

Post by kel Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:52 am

Sounds like you just need to have a serious chat with him then take over, even if its a few months try out.. some profit is better than a place costing money doing nothing.

You are now not working so its a perfect time to take it over me thinks Wink

why should you be paying for a place you get no return from and can't use personally?

I also bet the mechanic mate would appreciate the extra set of hands when he's under pressure and needs extra hands from time to time Wink

Get summat sorted hun, you've done the adult thing and got adult babies of your own, I know you still have the lil ones to worry about but, when is going to be your time?...

When you need a walking stick?
    Or now while you still can?

Think about it. Put yourself first for once.

Chard56
    Chard56
    armageddon hm

Post by Chard56 Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:10 pm

Hic* I'm seeing double! No, I haven't been drinking. I got my magnifying glass and my spotlight out. I can see tiny Doubletails on the li'il tykes. With all these Betta's I sent a last appeal to the chain pet store owner to buy my Betta's. If I don't get a good answer back from him I'm going to start advertising in the paper in his area. After leading me on several times lets see how he likes it when his Betta sales go to sh*t! I'm sure it won't hurt him any it's just the principal of the thing, but it will make me happy!
    silverrabbit
    silverrabbit
    red butterfly

Post by silverrabbit Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:23 am

Aww ickle DT's :Heart:
    jessie1602
    jessie1602
    crowntail

Post by jessie1602 Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:00 pm

I can't wait to see pics of their little tails lol
    Chard56
    Chard56
    armageddon hm

Post by Chard56 Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:54 am

I got an email back from the chain pet store. He wants to see my "shop". I told him, "you do realize my SHOP is my bedroom", I don't know if he thought I had these at my business or what. That was 2 days ago. Now, I've heard nothing..........aaagain.
    Storm
    Admin

Post by Storm Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:13 am

WOW Chard are they from one spawn.
    Chard56
    Chard56
    armageddon hm

Post by Chard56 Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:56 pm

All from one female chock full 'o eggs. You should see the view looking down in the tank when they are congregating at the top. You could almost walk across them!
    Chard56
    Chard56
    armageddon hm

Post by Chard56 Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:27 am

I wish I had a little better camera but you should be able to click on the pictures to enlarge to see their little Doubletails. I don't remember my Oscar's having this many fry.Gold Dalmation DT X Copper DT - Page 2 18_day11Gold Dalmation DT X Copper DT - Page 2 18_day12I've already made three 50% water changes and the water is still amber from the oak leaf tea I use for breeding tanks. I'm about ready to move them to a 30 gallon and just out of curiosity I'm going to count them and see just how many there are.
    MandyD
    MandyD
    orange rose tail

Post by MandyD Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:18 am

OMG Chard that is just amazing! Very Happy
    Teri
    Teri
    red double tail

Post by Teri Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:32 am

Chard56 wrote:I wish I had a little better camera but you should be able to click on the pictures to enlarge to see their little Doubletails. I don't remember my Oscar's having this many fry.Gold Dalmation DT X Copper DT - Page 2 18_day11Gold Dalmation DT X Copper DT - Page 2 18_day12I've already made three 50% water changes and the water is still amber from the oak leaf tea I use for breeding tanks. I'm about ready to move them to a 30 gallon and just out of curiosity I'm going to count them and see just how many there are.

That should keep you busy for a few hours then!!! Looking fantastic mate Smile
    kel
    kel
    Admin

Post by kel Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:12 am

Fingers crossed you don't get too many deformaties.... although going by your breeding this year, you've got the luck on your side too!

You are due the break!

How much bbs eggs as in teaspoonful etc. are you hatching daily to feed them at the min?

Chard56
    Chard56
    armageddon hm

Post by Chard56 Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:10 am

I upped my bbs hatchery to two one gallon jars and about a teaspoon between the two of them. My Green HM's spawned yesterday after 2 days and the Marbles I've had together for ..... I don't know a month? spawned today so I may get back to where I was a couple months ago with 4 jars and going through a 6 gram bottle of bbs a week.
    jessie1602
    jessie1602
    crowntail

Post by jessie1602 Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:01 pm

Ahh, they're so adorable, I can't believe how many there are. You should do a competition to see who can guess the closest amount LOL. Can't wait to see them when they're bigger with their little mermaid tails.
    Plakat Morh
    Plakat Morh
    halfmoon

Post by Plakat Morh Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:54 am

aww no more pictures... that's a lot of babies
    Chard56
    Chard56
    armageddon hm

Post by Chard56 Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:37 am

They are all growing out nicely. There are some with smaller upper lobes but I only see one with a kink in it's spine. Gold Dalmation DT X Copper DT - Page 2 Copy_211Gold Dalmation DT X Copper DT - Page 2 Copy_212Gold Dalmation DT X Copper DT - Page 2 Dsc00111Gold Dalmation DT X Copper DT - Page 2 Dsc00112Gold Dalmation DT X Copper DT - Page 2 Dsc00113
    sgraye
    sgraye
    mahachai

Post by sgraye Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:42 am

they are little beauties
    MandyD
    MandyD
    orange rose tail

Post by MandyD Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:48 am

wooow, I really like that last one!
    Chard56
    Chard56
    armageddon hm

Post by Chard56 Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:39 am

I loved that last one but I sent a HM out for a little boy just home from the hospital and the heat pack quit working. His father said he had the Betta on a heating pad thinking it would bring it back to life. Ahhh, I know broke my heart too. Any way, I guarantee my fish so I sent him that male and sent Dad a pretty Green HM for good measure.
    2tall
    2tall
    black dragon

Post by 2tall Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:41 pm

Guarantee or no guarantee that was good of you.
    MandyD
    MandyD
    orange rose tail

Post by MandyD Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:41 pm

Oh bless, that is sad Sad

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 11:11 am